MBP Series Mains Barrier Protection In-Line Surge Protectors
The PD Devices MBP In-line Mains Barrier Protectors are designed for business and industrial applications, these products are designed to provide protection as standalone modules or in combination with In-line Data Surge Protectors to protect any combination of data and power lines against the damaging effects of transient overvoltage caused by lightning, switching and electrically “noisy” sources.
• Building-to-building power supplies.
• Long-range data acquisition and display systems. E.g. Sports venues.
• Plant and process control systems.
• Signalling and telemetry to remote sites.
• “Intelligent” stage lighting. • Computer networks.
• Electronic cash registers (EPOS).
• Closed circuit television (CCTV security).
• Rugged construction (powder coated steel).
• DIN rail mounting for modular installation.
• Two part push in terminal connectors for ease of installation or replacement.
• Earth stud provided for ease of multiple earthing of units.
• Low “let through” voltage.
• Fast response times.
• High surge handling capabilities
|Category:||Data & Telecoms|