1022IEC/GB 10 Way IEC ABS+AL - Wired Lead - UK Plug
The ruggedized ABS Plastic and Aluminum case ensures a high impact resistance and long working life.
This unit is supplied with a 2 Metre Hardwired Lead to the unit and fitted with an BS1363 Moulded Plug.
The internal surge suppressors are tested against ‘worst case’ conditions, as defined in International Standards.
Meets the requirements of BS EN62305-4:2006 (which replaced BS6651:1999 Annex C in August 2008) complemented by BS EN61643-11/12, where Type 1, 2 and 3 Surge Protective Devices (SPD’s) are used.
- • Protection from voltage transients that can occur between L-N, L-E and N-E
- • 4.5kA surge withstand capability
- • Thermal overload protection
- • BS EN61643-11/12 – Type 3, Class III
- • Tested to ANSI C62.41 1991
- • BS6651:1999 Annex C location category B
[widgetkit id="8" name="Socket Features"]
|Category:||#2 - Surge Protected|