231GBA/4IEC - 2 x BS1363 - 4 x IEC C13 - Wired - UK Plug
The 231GBA/4IEC is a combination of 2 X BS1363 & 4 x IEC C13 sockets, which are Surge & RFI protected. Manufactured by PD Devices in the UK it is an ideal solution for home, office and industrial use.
The ruggedized ABS Plastic case ensures a high impact resistance and long working life, fitted with an ON/OFF switch and a red status indicator to show mains power/fuse OK.
The internal surge suppressors are tested against ‘worst case’ conditions, as defined in International Standards. Meets the requirements of BS EN62305-4 complemented by BS EN61643-11/12, where Type 1, 2 and 3 Surge Protective Devices (SPD’s) are used.
- • Protection from voltage transients that can occur between L-N, L-E and N-E
- • 6.5kA surge withstand capability, and has an integral filter that provides high attenuation to unwanted RFI
- • Thermal overload protection
- • BS EN61643-11/12 – Type 3, Class III
- • Tested to ANSI C62.41 1991
- • BS6651:1999 Annex C location category B
|Category:||#3 - Surge & RFI|