432GBL - 4 Way - Wired Lead - RCD
This 4 Way Surge & RFI protected RCD socket strip is an ideal solution for home, office and industrial use.
The unit consist of 4 x BS1363 Surge & RFI Protected Sockets, 2 Metre Hardwired Lead with a BS1363 RCD Plug and is manufactured by PD Devices in the UK.
The ruggedized ABS plastic and Aluminium case ensure a high impact resistance and long working life, fitted with a switch and a red status indicator to show mains power/fuse OK.
The internal surge suppressors are tested against ‘worst case’ conditions, as defined in International Standards.
Meets the requirements of BS EN62305-4:2006 (which replaced BS6651:1999 Annex C in August 2008) complemented by BS EN61643-11/12, where Type 1, 2 and 3 Surge Protective Devices (SPD’s) are used.
- • Protection from voltage transients that can occur between L-N, L-E and N-E
- • 6.5kA surge withstand capability & an integral filter that provides high attenuation to unwanted RFI
- • Thermal overload protection
- • BS EN61643-11/12 – Type 3, Class III
- • Tested to ANSI C62.41 1991
- • BS6651:1999 Annex C location category B
- • Fitted with RCD Plug
|Category:||#3 - Surge & RFI|