MBP Series - Mains Barrier Protection
MBP Series Mains Barrier Protection In-Line Surge Protectors
The PD Devices MBP In-line Mains Barrier Protectors are designed for business and industrial applications, these products are designed to provide protection as standalone modules or in combination with In-line Data Surge Protectors to protect any combination of data and power lines against the damaging effects of transient overvoltage caused by lightning, switching and electrically “noisy” sources.
- • Building-to-building power supplies.
- • Long-range data acquisition and display systems. (e.g. Sports venues)
- • Plant and process control systems.
- • Signalling and telemetry to remote sites.
- • “Intelligent” stage lighting.
- • Computer networks.
- • Electronic cash registers (EPOS).
- • Closed circuit television (CCTV security).
- • Rugged construction (powder coated steel).
- • DIN rail mounting for modular installation.
- • Two part push in terminal connectors for ease of installation or replacement.
- • Earth stud provided for ease of multiple earthing of units.
- • Low “let through” voltage.
- • Fast response times.
- • High surge handling capabilities
Available SPD Codes:
- Code: MBP/5/110 - 5A - 110V
- Code: MBP/5/230 - 5A - 230V
- Code: MBP/16/110 - 16A - 110V
- Code: MBP/16/230 - 16A - 230V
|Category:||T2 - Type 2 / Class II|