Type 3 - Class 3 - BS1363 Surge & RFI Protected Plug - 3A, 7A,and 13A variants.
PD Devices BS1363 Surge & RFI protected plugs are and ideal solution for home, office and industrial use.
The “hard wired” plug configuration ensures that surge protector remains with the intended equipment also fitted with a red status indicator to show mains power / fuse OK.
The internal surge suppressors are tested against ‘worst case’ conditions, as defined in International Standards. Meets the requirements of BS EN62305-4 complemented by BS EN61643-11/12, where Type 1, 2 and 3 Surge Protective Devices (SPD’s) are used.
• Protection from voltage transients that can occur between L-N, L-E and N-E
• Flame retardant ABS housing
• Thermal overload protection
• BS EN61643-11/12 – Type 3, Class III
• Tested to ANSI C62.41 1991
|Category:||3 - Type 3 / Class III|