TRANQ Series - Surge Protected Plug
Type 3 - Class 3 - BS1363 Surge Protected Plug - 3A, 5A & 10A with Thermal Overload Protection.
PD Devices BS1363 Surge Protected plug range is an ideal solution for home, office and industrial use.
The “hard wired” plug configuration ensures that surge protector remains with the intended equipment, also fitted with a red status indicator to show mains power/fuse OK.
The internal surge suppressors are tested against ‘worst case’ conditions, as defined in International Standards. Meets the requirements of BS EN62305-4 (which replaced BS6651:1999 Annex C in August 2008) complemented by BS EN61643-11/12, where Type I, II and III Surge Protective Devices (SPD’s) are used.
- • Protection from voltage transients that can occur between L-N, L-E and N-E
- • Flame retardant ABS housing
- • Thermal overload protection
- • BS EN61643-11/12 – Type 3, Class III
- • Tested to ANSI C62.41 1991
- • BS6651:1999 Annex C location category B
- • Approved to EN60950
[widgetkit id="20" name="Tranq"]
|File Name:||TRANQ_ vPD2.pdf|
|Category:||T3 - Type 3 / Class III|